Our fact-based, management consulting approach considers the unique organizational footprint and tailors solutions specifically designed and right-sized for our clients.
Our clients value the personable, easy-going demeanor our team members exhibit. Simply put: We listen. We consider. We thoughtfully respond.
Our risk-informed analysis empowers our clients with the information they need to make decisions that are strategically aligned with their organizational goals.
Established in 2016 in the State of Florida, iMC provides advisory services to corporate and government clients across the nation.
iMC serves private sector and government clients. We understand the impact that federal, state and local regulations can have on your business.
Long-term relationships are important to us, so our team is intentional about delivering high-quality engagements.
iMC’s advisory services are aimed at building capabilities that are directly related to the C-suite in managing and transforming the technology functions. We support corporate boards, executives and IT leaders by delivering business value through:
- Aligning business, IT strategy and planning
- Providing IT function performance and cost reviews; benchmarking against good practice
- Running IT organization development and transformation
- Building effective IT Governance frameworks to align IT and business
- IT architecture definition (applications, data and infrastructure)
- IT sourcing advice and supplier management
- IT projects portfolio development, alignment and investment appraisal