Organizations which ponder questions like these may benefit from an iMC Coaching engagement…
- Are Directors focused on Strategy and Alignment, or are they performing work better suited for Managers, Supervisors and Employees?
- Are Managers focused on Return on Investment and Budget, or are they performing work better suited for Supervisors and Employees?
- Are Supervisors focused on Quality or are they performing work better suited for Employees?
- Are Employees performing strategically aligned Work? Do they have "agreement" with their Supervisor on what work should be achieved?
At a minimum, our Coaching process results in the following outcomes:
- Strategic alignment of all work (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Development of the strategic thinking "muscle" at all organizational levels
- Significantly improved organizational productivity
iMC team members conducted a Coaching engagement for a government entity with documented disorganization existing for more than a decade…
- Agency assets were defined without a common taxonomy leading to mischaracterizations of the environment
- Agency vacancies had been filled with individuals not having the requisite skill sets to perform the work
- Agency had an immature leadership environment without an actionable, resourced strategic plan
Through routine coaching at the Manager, Supervisor and Employee levels, the agency achieved a remarkable transformation, meeting all of its strategic initiatives, in record time.