Organizations which ponder questions like these may benefit from an iMC Contracts Review engagement…
- Is our contract inventory adequate?
- What do we think we’re buying?
- Do the contractual metrics drive the intended outcomes?
- How well is the current contracting process working?
- Do the contract owners and managers understand how to drive value out of their contracts?
- Are we effectively managing our business critical vendors?
Contract Identification and Classification
Contract Owner and Manager Interviews
Process Improvement Recommendations
At a minimum, our Contracts Review process results in the following outcomes:
- Identify hard dollar savings
- Identify value added services
- Identify contracting process improvement opportunities
iMC team members conducted a Contracts Review for a state government entity with 26 at risk contracts. Some of the results were…
- Agency spending $700K on a “training contract” that should have been a much less expensive web hosting contract
- Agency spending $410K with an ineffective family adoption vendor
- Agency spending $150,000 for a psychologist which never saw patients
- Agency 5 year contract with third party had escalating annual 5% increases
$37 million in hard dollar savings and $137 million in value added services.