Organizations which ponder questions like these may benefit from an iMC Application Rationalization engagement…
- Do we have an accurate inventory of our infrastructure assets?
- Do we know where each application resides (servers, databases, enterprise software, etc.)
- Do we fully understand what each application costs to operate?
- Are we paying to support applications or infrastructure we don’t need?
- What is the support status of our current application inventory?
Application Inventory Assessment
Application Cost Alignment
At a minimum, our Application Rationalization process results in the following outcomes:
- Infrastructure inventory assessment
- Application inventory assessment
- Sunset recommendations
- Application Rationalization Roadmap
iMC team members conducted an Application Rationalization review for a state government entity with a $20 million third-party data center contract. The agency had an unknown infrastructure inventory and 100+ unsupported applications.
Over $1 million annual data center service cost reduction.