iMC’s clients often approach us with questions regarding their information technology departments:
- Is everyone in IT working on things that move our organization’s strategic vision forward?
- I know a part of my budget is going into the IT black hole, but I’m not sure what all I’m getting for those dollars?
- Where does the data for these executive reports actually come from, and how do I know it’s correct?
- How well are my IT assets being managed?
- I feel like I might be able to get some of these IT services somewhere else for less?
- Why do IT projects seem to always cost twice as much and take twice as long as I think it should?
- And many more…