Organizations which ponder questions like these may already be at risk and benefit from an iMC IT Risk Assessment engagement…
- What is our overall IT risk posture?
- Do we have IT risks we don’t know about?
- How can we improve our operating model?
- Are there other ways we can reduce costs?
- What hinders our ability to efficiently deliver our strategic objectives?
- Do we have the right resources in the right chairs?
At a minimum, our Risk Assessment process results in the following outcomes:
- Prioritized list of high-level risks
- Remediation recommendations
- Customized Roadmap
At the request of the corporate board, iMC team members conducted an IT Risk assessment for a major health insurance conglomerate with 2,600 IT staff and $1 billion in annual IT spend.
Risk-prioritized, dependency-based mitigation strategy for the nine (9) identified risks.